SPARK Call for Applications
Apply for the CYRRC SPARK Knowledge Translation Program!
CYRRC is pleased to be partnering with the Mental Health Commission of Canada to offer an online Knowledge Translation program:
SPARK: From Innovation to Implementation
Workshop dates: February 9 to March 4, 2021
Followed by 1 year of mentorship support
See more information here: https://theworkingmind.ca/Virtual-SPARK
Applications for the virtual SPARK training program from now until Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 at Midnight, ET.
This virtual program will give you the resources to:
- Create an effective knowledge translation plan using a simple, easy-to-use framework
- Identify key stakeholders and design appropriate knowledge translation strategies to reach your audience
- Connect virtually with others working on knowledge translation projects supporting the needs of refugee children, youth, and families across Canada
- Work with experienced mentors who will help you design and implement your Knowledge Translation plan
- The program is based on Innovation to Implementation, a step-by-step guide designed to simplify the knowledge translation process
Applications are welcome from everyone, including:
- All CYRRC members, students, and research assistants
- SPOs, educational organizations, ethnocultural organizations and community partners working to support refugee children, youth, and families
- People who have an idea for knowledge translation but need training and mentoring support to put it into action.
SPARK Workshop: February 8th to March 4th, 2021
- Instructional sessions will be held every Tuesday from February 8th to March 2nd at 11am-1pm ET
- Mentor group meetings will occur every Thursday from February 10th to March 4th at 11am-1pm ET
The workshop will be followed by one year of mentorship support.
Virtual – using Microsoft Teams