Request for Proposals – Research Podcast Series
The Child and Youth Refugee Research Coalition (CYRRC) is a nationwide alliance of academics, community partners, and government agencies working to promote the successful integration of refugee children, youth, and their families. Our members are committed to conducting rigorous research, promoting best practices, and engaging in knowledge mobilization to further the social integration, education, and mental and physical wellbeing of refugee children and youth in Canada.
Scope of Services
As part of CYRRC’s ongoing efforts to share research in creative ways that engage non-academic audiences, we are interested to receive proposals from companies or individuals able to produce a series of podcasts featuring our research. CYRRC will help recruit researchers and community partners to participate in video interviews for the podcasts.
The finished product should include:
- A series of up to 10 video interview podcasts created using Zoom video or similar, with each podcast lasting 10-15 minutes
- 2 short, edited clips (not exceeding 2 minutes each) from each video podcast for use on social media, in reports, and on our website
- A podcast host who will carry out video interviews with researchers and community partners – host will be subject to approval by CYRRC team
- Listings in top podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, etc.
- Audio players that can be dropped into the CYRRC website and social media channels
- A launch and marketing strategy (to be developed together with the CYRRC team)
Interested parties are invited to submit their proposals no later than January 22, 2021 by midnight EST. Please submit a one-page proposal and quote by email and include links to any podcasts you have produced. Proposals and questions about this RFP may be addressed to Simone Chia-Kangata at email@example.com.